So, here we go - this is a super simple recipe that only calls for 5 ingredients. It's easy to make, tastes great and this is MY family mac and cheese! It doesn't matter who makes it for family dinners - my mom, SIL or I - we always make it this way!!
Just a few simple steps:
1) Boil macaroni, drain and put into casserole dish
2) While it's boiling, chunk up your cheese - although you can choose any kind, we always use COLBY!
3) Add milk to your cooked macaroni. No measurement here - just until it comes up maybe 1/3 of way from bottom. You can look at the side of dish to measure!
4) Add salt and pepper and stir it around a little.
5) Add your cheese chunks - mix them in. I usually poke some down to the bottom and the sides.
6) Bake at 350 for 45 minutes covered with foil and then 15 more minutes without the foil to brown the top! Enjoy!
My Little Man saying 'cheese' for Mac and Cheese! This recipe gets great scores for being easy to make, simple ingredients and tastes great. Although I really like this mac and cheese and was raised on it - I'm still working on that one that is out of this world! Stay tuned!!
Link up your recipes below!
Can't wait to see what you link up this week for 2 Maids a Baking!!