A BIG THANK YOU to Beyer Beware, Gal in the Middle and Matt Schenk-n-Family for giving us our first awards! The Versatile Blogger Award!
Here are the rules of the award:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
7 things about Liz:
1. I am the 5th of 6th kids
2. I studied abroad in Brazil mainly because my mom did the same
3. Cinnamon rolls remind me of my grandmother
4. I wanted to be in the Air Force
5. My first car was a T Top Camaro
6. I have nicknames for all of my friends
7. I love 80’s music and am a rock star in my car
7 things about Amy:
1. I love popcorn
2. I started wearing contacts in 7th grade
3. I did a cheer number to “Stand by Me” in elementary school
4. I am named after both grandmas
5. I was the Indiana Pure Bred Pork Queen
6. I change my hair style and color every few months
7. I love freckles
Our 15 favs…
This first group of bloggers have already been recognized with this award but I couldn’t not mention them. It is very rare in life when you find people that share the same type of lifestyle as you especially when less than 2% of the population is involved in agriculture. So go check out some of their adventures!
FenceRow to FenceRow
Off the Cuff and INDYpendent
Life's a highway ...and mine is surrounded by corn
Alarm Clock Wars
Frugalista Farm Life
Hoosier Farm Babe Tell Tails
Here are our other fav's!
1. Gate to Plate by Michele Payn-Knoper – Michele inspired us to be active in social media.
2. A Dairyman’s Blog by Will Gillmer – Amy met Will through National Young Farmer and Ranchers.
3. Blue Ribbon Blog – Indiana State Fair – Both of us have spent a majority of our Augusts at the Indiana State Fair.
4. Winners Drink Milk - Representing the Indiana Dairy Industry!
5. Discover the Surprise Indiana Wines – Wine, yes please!